Kolea’s “Kailani House ~ #14” ~ Waikoloa Beach Resort, Hawaii
Meaning: The sea and the sky
[singlepic id=175 w=350 h=420 float=left]Our one of a kind “Kailani House” welcomes you for wedding parties, special occasions and family/friend gatherings. The tropical gardens which feature exotic foliage, ever blooming flowers, private courtyard with waterfall and pond are all an integral part of the in-door out-door living which makes the “Kailani House” a perfect place for relaxing in Hawaiian Style! Enjoy 2 Master King Suite Bedrooms (opening onto the ocean with full ocean views), 1 private King Guest Room with lanai, 1 private King Guest O’hana with morning kitchen and lanai. The large professional kitchen (described in our amenity list) is a chef’s delight. There is also a well equipped private office (which can sleep 2 twins), Theater Room (which can sleep 2), 4 1/2 Bathrooms, full Laundry Room and 2 car garage.
If you are planning a special event we have packages that can assist you with all the arrangements, photos at pool side, tropical flowers for weddings or parties, private chef, and In-house Spa Treatments. We are at your service for all things that represent the famous “Aloha Spirit”… come stay with us and experience paradise!
Features of this Estate:
The home has two luxurious master suites each with magnificent ocean views, private outdoor tropical garden showers, Indoor tub with jacuzzi back massage feature, and separate shower with overhead rain shower heads, Illuminated quartzite bathroom sinks, Large custom walk-in closets with built in dressers, separate make up areas.
Third bedroom junior suite with lanai that opens to front courtyard pond and waterfall and a second separate lanai with private tropical garden. Walk in closets with built in dressers, separate guest house and maid’s quarters with completely private entrance, kitchenette, also connected to main house by the courtyard yet separated by a breeze way. Has a separate private tropical garden lanai. Oversized Travertine stone floors throughout home and all covered lanais,
Office with private entry to its own tropical garden area.Cathedral ceilings with thatched lauhala matting, beam work and reflective lighting in living room, dining room and three bedroom suites, Media/Theatre room, Pantry and laundry room, 2 car garage with decorative carriage house doors, Complete Alarm system and wired for smart house system, Central vacuum
Gourmet Cook’s Kitchen:
- Opens directly tropical front courtyard and waterfall[singlepic id=174 w=400 h=395 float=right]
- Top of the line appliances with stainless steel finish
- 3 Dishwashers- Fisher Paykel double drawer, single Bausch dishwasher
- 48 inch Gas Wolf stove and convection oven with microwave and warming drawer
- Granite counters including island with in-bar sink
- Subzero Refrigerator
- Convenient stove pot filler faucet
- Soft close cabinet doors and drawers
- Dust pan sweep in Kitchen
The entire back side of the home opens up through disappearing African Mahogany glass doors leading to a expansive covered lanai with outdoor kitchen. Views looking out to the ocean and 13 acres of private ankaline ponds preserve with wonderful sounds of the ocean surf, Pool and Waterfall Spa with extensive use of Lava rock around pool flowing into the lava rock ponds beyond.
The Back yard landscape creates privacy and relaxation with strategically positioned palm trees with hammock overlooking the alkaline ponds. The entire backyard Lanais illuminated by use of copper gas tiki torches and extensive use of reflective landscape lighting separating the home from the sea with Private beach access.
Other unique upgrades include signature Hampton Bay Ceiling fans, beautifully designed archways, and hand painted murals that capture the resonating theme of the mountain (east wing) and sea (west wing).
This home was designed to bring the outdoor living into every room of the home thus making it most suitable for elegant living and entertaining. This home was designed with maximum exposure to views and most efficient and convenient utilization of space, with attention to every detail keeping in mind the use of Hawaiian Polynesian themes and architecture.
- Designed by Eugene Bruington[singlepic id=175 w=400 h=531 float=right]
- Built by Kohala Creative Construction
- Interior Design by The Henderson Group
On the Property ~ Kolea
- Infinity pool – Kids pool ~Direct access to beach ~ Fitness center ~ Jacuzzi overlooking ocean
At the Resort (within walking distance):
- Kings Shops (restaurants and stores)
- Queens shops (restaurants, entertainment, stores and groceries)
- Kings Golf Course and Beach Golf Course
- King-sized bed in master, queen in 2nd bedroom, and two twin beds in 3rd bedroom Marriott Hotel and Restaurants
- Hilton Waikoloa Hotel, Spa, Dolphin Swim and Restaurants